Saturday, January 27, 2018

Pauline Wilson returns

Dear readers,

For those of you who have been reading this blog since its inception and who have a long memory, you may remember me (Pauline Wilson) as the person who started off the blog. After a while I got married, things became very busy and so I handed over the blog to Adelaide researcher Keith Basterfield.

Last month on an impulse I checked on the blog, and was pleasantly surprised to find it still going, with an excellent track record of posts. I then read Keith Basterfield's post advising that he was taking a break from UFO research. I approached him with the thought of writing the occasional post, and he agreed.

I will take some time to acquaint myself with today's UFOlogy, and then start posting. I have a few year's worth of catching up to do!  

One new website I have already visited is The Australian UFO Archives  - check it out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Australian Space Agency and UAP

Introduction Of all the Australian government Departments and Agencies which might be expected to have an interest in UAP, the main ones in ...