Continuing my series of posts about references to Australian material in overseas periodicals, I bring you items from thirty eight year's worth of the US 'The MUFON Journal.'
Many well known researchers contributed to the MUFON Journal during this time. For example, just in the period 1979 to 1983 we find the following (all references are to digital page numbers.)
* Paul Norman - 'Mystery deepens in pilot disappearance case.' (November 1979 p.6)
* Bill Chalker - 'Light bending case.' (March 1980 p.18)
* Peter Delin - 'Psychological aspects of belief and disbelief.' (May 1981 p.4)
* Mark Moravec - 'Psiufological phenomenon.' (August 1980 p.14)
* Keith Basterfield - 'Imagery and close encounters.' (August 1981 p.4)
* American John F Schuessler writing about US researcher Stan Deyo, then living in Perth, Western Australia (October 1983 p.18.)
Many of the classic Australian sightings feature in issues of the Journal, including:
* Birdwood, South Australia - 30 July 1977. (November 1977 p.5)
* The Jindabyne 'abduction' - 27 September 1974. (February 1988 p.14)
* Mundrabilla, Western Australia - 20 January 1988 (March 1988 p.17.)
As with my three previous posts, about Australian material in overseas periodicals, I have prepared an Excel spreadsheet listing the material I found. To receive a copy of this spreadsheet simply drop me an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Background The late US researcher James E McDonald visited Australia in 1967. While here, he interviewed dozens of Australians about thei...
People have asked me how I have kept my interest alive across a 50 year time span of research? I thought about this again recently and cam...
Introduction: Recently, while reading Jacque Vallee’s latest book, ‘Forbidden Science – Volume Three,’ (2016. Documatica Research, LL...
Introduction Late on the evening of 2 November, 1957 and the early hours of the morning of 3 November, 1957 (local time), a number of i...