My previous post, spoke of a recent little project of mine,to document references to Australian material, in the English Flying Saucer Review, between 1955 and 2004. Following this, I decided to do the same for all the issues of the APRO Bulletin. I found several dozen such references.
Some well-known Australian sightings were promptly reported to the Bulletin by such individuals as Peter E Norris, Bill Chalker, and myself. Among them were:
* Moe, Victoria, 'Saucer panics cattle.' (July 1963 p.1)
* Balwyn, Victoria, 'The Balwyn photo.' (September 1966 p.1)
* The Valentich disappearance, 'Australian pilot missing.' (October 1978 p.1)
* Tully, Queensland, 'Those "saucer nests."' (March 1966 p.4)
Other interesting items, were articles, including:
* 'ANZAAS UFO Symposium' (November 1971 p.1)
* 'Australian scientist on extraterrestrial life.' (May 1973 p.2)
* 'RAAF statement on Gill sighting.' (March 1960 p.2)
* 'What did Cooper see?' (November 1963 p.1)
* 'Australian mystery rings.' (May 1973 p.5)
I am happy to provide readers with an Excel spreadsheet of my findings, upon receipt of an email request to email@example.com
Background The late US researcher James E McDonald visited Australia in 1967. While here, he interviewed dozens of Australians about thei...
People have asked me how I have kept my interest alive across a 50 year time span of research? I thought about this again recently and cam...
Introduction: Recently, while reading Jacque Vallee’s latest book, ‘Forbidden Science – Volume Three,’ (2016. Documatica Research, LL...
Introduction Late on the evening of 2 November, 1957 and the early hours of the morning of 3 November, 1957 (local time), a number of i...